Pokemon Omega Paradox NDS ROM
|August 27, 2017
Pokemon Omega Paradox is a Pokemon ROM that was developed/Created by Aster (Original Creator). The current version of the ROM is ‘Completed v2’ which is based on Pokemon White. The ROM was last updated on ‘August 27, 2017’ and the new version is yet to be rolled out.
In Pokémon Omega Paradox V2, the story begins one month after a devastating attack by the Masked Man, which resulted in the loss of many lives and left some severely injured. Unova is in chaos, with many people fleeing the region in fear.
In response to the attack, elite clans have emerged in Unova, consisting of powerful Team Rocket and Plasma grunts. Team Aqua has also reformed in Unova, aligning with the Masked Man with the goal of liberating Pokémon.
You, the player, have survived the Masked Man’s attack, and your friends Cynthia and Drake have returned to Unova to support you. As one of the few individuals capable of Omega-Evolving Pokémon, you are given the opportunity to choose a starter Pokémon and embark on a journey to stop the Masked Man.
The Masked Man’s victims bear a distinct scar, which is visible as blacked-out faces. It becomes your destiny to confront and halt the Masked Man’s nefarious plans. As you progress through the game, many mysteries will be unveiled, including the true identity of the Masked Man, as well as the unusual occurrences in the early stages of your adventure, such as Drayden serving as the professor.
- Omega-Evolution: Similar to Mega-Evolution, some Pokémon in Unova can undergo Omega-Evolution. Unlike Mega-Evolution, Omega-Evolution is irreversible and is used to evolve certain base Pokémon.
- Mega Evolution (outside of battle): Only two Pokémon, Camerupt and Slowbro, have the ability to Mega-Evolve outside of battles.
- New Gym Leaders: Due to the impact of the Masked Man’s attack, many gym leaders have been replaced or demoted, leading to new leaders in the game.
- New Elite Four and Champion: The Elite Four and Champion in the game have been updated and are different from the original Pokémon White.
- New Trainer Classes: Various new trainer classes have been introduced, adding diversity to the opponents you’ll encounter.
- New Rivals: The game features new rivals, providing fresh challenges and interactions throughout your journey.
- New Pokémon: Over 40 new Pokémon are available in the game, including Fakemon, Omega Pokémon, Mega Pokémon, Alola Pokémon, a few from Generations 6 and 7, and even “Yugioh-mons.” Some old Pokémon sprites have been replaced with new ones.
- Increased Level Curve: The level curve in the game has been adjusted and is generally higher than in the original Pokémon White. Your choice of starter Pokémon determines the overall difficulty of your journey.
- Geodude: Easy Mode (First gym leader has Audino for faster leveling, changed to Fire type)
- Eevee: Hard Mode
- Zorua: Medium Mode
- New Music: The game features music from Pokémon Hoenn White, created by King Drapion and composed by PkmnSoundFontRemix.
- New Starters: The game introduces new starter Pokémon for players to choose from.
- New Move-Sets and Stats: Some Pokémon have received updated move sets and stat adjustments to enhance their balance and competitiveness.
- Many Other Features: The game incorporates various additional features and enhancements, thanks to Drayano, the creator.
- Sometimes the text doesn’t fit in the box due to extended text, which may occur with the Masked Man so I changed his name at times to MM
- Some Female Pokemon Sprites are messed up
- I tried adding the Omega sign into the game, but it didn’t work so it turned into a question mark in the game this only occurs once in the text
- Some characters’ overworlds have dots over them due to Changed sprites
Aster, Drayano, King Drapion