Pokemon Snakewood GBA ROM
|Final Version (Fixed)
|July 29, 2016
Pokemon Snakewood is a Pokemon GBA ROM that was developed/Created by Cutlerine (Original Creator) The current version of the ROM is ‘Final Version (Fixed)’ which is based on Pokemon Ruby. The ROM was last updated on ‘July 29, 2016’ and the new version is yet to be rolled out.
You woke up in what used to be Littleroot town, having no memory of how you got there or even who you really are. It soon becomes apparent however that something very big has happened while you were out: Hoenn has been invaded by an army of zombies.
Working with Prof. Birch, you set off to find your brother Landon and Birch’s daughter May, who have both gone missing in an attempt to find the source of the undead plague. At the same time, you try to uncover your past. On the way, you face zombies, witches, demons, and the enigmatic Taoist, Gleis, as well as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the Hoenn Internal Affairs Army, and, eventually, the architect of all this misery himself: Senex.
However, it isn’t nearly as dark as all that: there are also the cheerfully insane (and improbably numerous) Deadly Seven, the unruffled and cynical Army Recruiters Tina and Bruce, and a psychic dragon’s egg. Not to mention a special appearance from the Denjuu universe.
- New scripts, new overworlds, new sprites
- New areas such as hidden Meathouse, the maddening Island of Calm, and the unexpected Hoenn University of Film
- Several zombie versions of normal Pokemon
- 6 Denjuu
- Badges come by in somewhat unusual ways since most Gyms have now been destroyed by zombies
- Deceitful characters who will lie to you
- An unusual and somewhat wandering storyline
- A number of references to books, films, manga, other hacks, and other such things
- Somewhat darker plot than usual
- Slightly increased difficulty level
Cutlerine, Rkyeet, 1158