Pokemon Toxic Purple GBA ROM
|Pokemon Fire Red
|May 29, 2019
Pokemon Toxic Purple is a Pokemon ROM that was developed/Created by Astinus (Original Creator) The current version of the ROM is ‘Alpha 1’ which is based on Pokemon FireRed. The ROM was last updated on ‘May 29, 2019’ and the new version is yet to be rolled out.
You, a player who just finished training with Team Rocket, are all set to cause some trouble with your Pokémon. The boss (the one who has given you the mission) sends you and your friend to a secret base in Saffron City, where Team Rocket plans big things. Yeah! this is Your first task. Go to Lavender Town. Going to other towns is off-limits because guards are watching closely.
In Lavender Town, you’re part of Team Rocket’s exciting missions. First, you have to catch a Cubone at the spooky Pokémon Tower. Then, it’s time to take over Silph Co. and show everyone who’s boss in Kanto. But there’s a problem—a persistent kid named Red, always with Officer Jenny, keeps messing up your plans. Plus, there are rumors that Mewtwo might be back.
After three tough years, where your determination is tested, Team Rocket is on the edge. But you’re not ready to give up. You make a bold move—cutting off Slowpoke tails, taking the Radio Tower director hostage, causing radio chaos, and tirelessly looking for Giovanni, your missing boss.
All your careful moves pay off. Team Rocket comes back stronger and more powerful than before. Even Mewtwo bows to Team Rocket’s might. Red and Officer Jenny can’t stop you. Team Rocket takes control of Kanto once more.
Seeing what you’ve achieved, you know Team Rocket’s glory days are back. The story continues, and the world will see the might of Team Rocket once again.
- The creators made all the pictures and characters for this game themselves.
- The game has a completely new story and characters, and you get to explore Johto in addition to Kanto.
- You can’t play as Jessie or James, the famous Team Rocket members.
- The game only includes Pokémon from Kanto and Johto and doesn’t have those from Hoenn or Sinnoh.
- Since you’re a Team Rocket Grunt, you can choose a starting Pokémon to be your partner.
- Unlike other Pokémon games where you heal at PokeCenters, in this game you have more battles when entering houses to restore your Pokémon’s health.
- After beating other trainers, you can steal their Pokémon. However, if your team already has six Pokémon, you can’t take any more.
- There are no usual Gym challenges in this game; instead, you need to do different tasks and prove your skills to move up in Team Rocket.
- Many trainers are ready to battle you as you progress in the game.
- Unlike regular Pokémon games where you need certain moves (HMs) to move forward, this game doesn’t have them. You can teach Surf to your Pokémon if needed, but it’s not necessary.