Pokemon Apollo GBA ROM
Pokemon Apollo is a Pokemon ROM that was developed/Created by MrDollSteak (Original Creator) The current version of the ROM is ‘Beta 0.3’ which is based on Pokemon FireRed. The ROM was last updated in (Not Known), and the new version is yet to come.
“Just Imagine being a part of Team Rocket! You wake up one day in their secret hideout, and your pals tell you that the big boss, Mr. Giovanni, wants to see you for a special job. You feel a mix of excitement and nervousness as you go to meet him.
Inside his room, Mr. Giovanni hands you a Pokémon and gives you, your very first mission: go to Cerulean City and steal a special TM from someone there. As you complete more missions and prove yourself, you start to rise through the ranks in Team Rocket, playing a big role in helping Team Rocket make a comeback in the Johto region.”
Mr. Giovanni is the one who assigned you various tasks and missions in the game. Your very first mission was also assigned by him. During the mission, you were assigned to steal something from the TM of a man. Once you have completed the mission, your rank will begin to improve.
Every time you enter Giovanni’s room, he will give you a Pokemon which you have to keep your side. Now you just have to complete the various missions within the prescribed time and your rank will continue to incline upward.
- Got a chance to be a member of the Team Rocket.
- In the beginning, you got three starter Pokemon i.e. Grimer, Ekans, and Kaffing.
- The gym feature has been removed from the game.
- A bunch of new tutors have been added.
- Many characters are available in the anime series which are rarely found in the game.
- It does have a Day/Night System.
- Glow Stone, a new item that helps to evolve all Pokemon fast, is also added to the game.
- Improved Graphics that provides amazing quality.
- Generation IV and V moves are limited to a few Pokemon.
- While playing in the lower level you may face Generation I and II Pokemon which have improved sprites and moves.
Pokemon Apollo Download