Pokemon Inclement Emerald GBA ROM
|v1.13 (Custom UI Update 1.5)
|April 2, 2022
Pokemon Inclement Emerald is a Pokemon ROM which is developed/Created by Buffel Saft (Original Creator) based on Pokemon Emerald. The ROM was last updated on April 2, 2022, and the new version is yet to roll out.
This Pokemon Inclement Emerald ROM follows the same story as Pokemon Emerald, if you really want to enjoy the game then you really need to know it. There are some areas in the game like Battle Frontier and a lot more that you can’t access. However chances are there that It will be accessible with the upcoming updates.
The story of the Pokemon Inclement Emerald may be the same but there are a bunch of new features that make the game unique. There are three levels of difficulty from which you can choose anyone. In the normal mode, the EVs will be missing from the trainer’s Pokemon. In Hard Mode, you will have more EVs but the difficulty level of the game also increases significantly. The Third and last level of difficulty is “Challenge Mode”. In this mode, you can’t use any of the items in the battle and its difficulty level closely resembles the Hard Mode.
In this ROM, the number of items that you can have goes up to 999. You can also expect to have Pokemon up to 7th Generation.
- You can have non-legendary Pokemon from generations 1 to 7
- Have Three Levels of Difficulty
- Have new ways to Pokemon and also keep the grass from getting too crowded
- The bag can have items up to 999
- Alternative HM system
- Have New Map Areas
- The berry system in the game has been Improved
- EV, IV, and Nature Changer NPCs in-game
- It also has a feature of Postgame rematches
- You can choose one of the regional starters from the beginning of the game.
- Pokemon that usually evolve through trading have alternate evolution methods
- New moves, abilities, items, and mechanics from Gen 4-7 are also added to the ROM
- Mega Evolution Available
- Certain fan favorites like Milotic and Flygon can finally have Mega Evolution
- In-game Pokedex shows base stats, learning sets, egg moves, and more
- Custom Exp-Share system
- 100 TMs, 8 HMS, and 143 tutor moves
- Reusable TMs
- Improved AI
- Trainers and wild Pokemon scale based on the level of the party
- Changes to base stats, types, moves, move pools, items, and abilities to make many Pokemon stronger
Changelog v1.13 Custom UI update v1.5
- This is the same v1.13 edition but with additional patches for custom Pokemon Combo Type Forms and other features provided by the creator’s official server! (Might have some bugs due to the new UI)
- Quality of life improvements in the game!
- Some previous bugs that were reported have been fixed!
- NPC’s for other custom features in Littleroot Town!
- Custom UI update!
What can we Expect Next?
- 8th Generation Pokémon and battle mechanics (contain all things like items, moves, abilities, etc.)
- Another difficulty setting above Challenge Mode (something maybe like Eternal X/Wilting Y’s Insanity Mode)
- AI overhaul – it’s still got a lot of room for improvement
- Fully overhauled Battle Frontier, using Pokémon from all 8 generations
- Standard Version – totally depends on feedback!
- Extended Post Game with all Legendary Pokémon available.
- A few new modes to each facility (maybe 6v6 and inverse battles?).
Pokemon Inclement Emerald Screenshots
Buffel Saft, A Start Gaming (Custom UI Update 1.5)