Pokemon Yuval GBA Rom
|September 23, 2023
Pokemon Yuval is a Pokemon ROM that was developed/Created by Ishrak’s Poketips (Original Creator) The current version of the ROM is ‘Demo 2.0’ which is based on Pokemon FireRed. The ROM was last updated on ‘September 23, 2023’ and the new version is yet to be rolled out.
Pokemon Yuval is highly inspired by the events and stories in Pokemon X and Y and the anime. But this is like a whole different universe than the Kalos one. I took great inspiration from GameFreak and how they works on their games. You will play the role as a New Trainer who is about to start his brand new adventure in the Macva Region. This region is different than other regions you know and love. No gym, no Elite Four. You will do something similar to the trials you probably know in the Sun and Moon games. You will have to do some puzzles or something interesting that makes you play the game using your brain. And the trials will be based on Mega Evolution.
There will be some Pokemon that can mega evolve. If you finish your trial, they will challenge you to a battle. They will be hard to beat but if you manage to beat them, they will offer you their Mega Stones. It depends on how the story goes. It kinda replaces the gym thing. This game won’t be hard. But it won’t be easy either. You will need to grind your levels in-order to pass some of the events and you might have to come back to the pokemon center after most of the battles even though they are not that hard.
- Macva Region will have 5 Mega Evolution Gurus who will watch you with care and help you to be stronger. If you manage to do all their trials, they will challenge you which kinda works like Grand Trials on Alola. They will use strong Pokemon and also Mega Evolve their Pokemon in battle. They might use some special kind of Mega Evolved Pokemon too! As Macva has 5 areas, there will be 5 Mega Gurus too! They all are going to teach you something that you need to know later on. They will hold some mysteries that you will need to figure out by yourself.
- You will meet your friendly rival Serena. She’s got intelligence and she loves to read various kind of books. She might teach and help you about learning about the lores and legends about the Macva Region and even other Regions! A very energetic personality and good in Pokemon Battles. You will also meet Yancy and Curtis who’ll also play a role of a rival in the story.
- There won’t be any specific Evil Team, but some secret agents will be a part of a Mission called “Operation Y” and they will be more threatening than the usual evil teams we know.
- Mega Evolution
- A Brand new Region
- Hidden Grottos
- 251 Pokemon catchable in the Pokedex
- Gen V soundtracks
- Shiny Riolu starter
- Gen-8 EXP-all
- GenV repel system
- Poison Survival
- Sideway Stairs
- Pokemon from Gen1-8
- Gen4 and Gen5 mixtured Sprites
- New Mega evolved Pokemon
- Regional Forms (Alola, Galar, Paldea)
- BW battle textbox
- 3 Rivals
- Mystery gifts
- Ability to surf.
- New towns and cities.
- Three new tests and a Guru battle.
- Total of 5 Mega stones.
- Fishing rods.
- Cynthia Battle (Yes, she won’t hold back now)
- A lot more!!
- Kakarot, Gohan’s Tips – for guiding and beta testing
- PCL.G – Town Maps, Sprites, Mega Evolution, all helps and source
- PizzaSun, PokeDroid, Mr. Briney, Zandre1752 – For Sprites
- Miscellaneous, Phyromatical and few others for Tilesets
- LukeeGD – for genV music patch
- MrDollStreak, Think0028, – for patches
- My all beta testers, discord members and subscribers for their support
- Pokecommunity members